ROG 25.0% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

conversation with rohan gillepsie

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all,

Ring RG today but cannot get him, but surprisingly RG rang me back around 7:30pm and we had few discussion in regards to recent CTP ann: "Red Sky Energy Limited Announcement 09.12.17"

Now if CTP people read this thread, I hope things will clarify and remove some of the misunderstandings:

RG confirmed:

1. ROG is now IN WITH CTP JV, as part the agreement with PXA in relation to the 10% Broadacre farm-in executed on 30th September 2009 between Red Sky and CTP. RG recalled that PXA
    had previoulsy blocked the farm-in deal between CTP and ROG and this has now been resolved.

2. From point 1 above, this entitles ROG the right to acquire a 10% interest across all CTP permits, subject to meeting agreed contributions to work program expenditure.

3. From point 1 above, ROG is now waiting for CTP cash call, could be next month. RG confirmed ROG has enough cash to provide to CTP. (My guess here is the cash raised from last ROG SPP. Recall that ROG has raised twice
    the SPP, the first one is for the spud of ATP840, and the last one for CTP).

I also asked whether ROG could benefit from any results found from the current CTP drilling, and he said yes, as per point 2 above. He also repeats that ROG is now waiting for CTP cash call as ROG is now in JV with CTP (refer to point 3 above).

I also asked RG what he thinks about the last CTP ann, re. "Red Sky Energy Limited Announcement 09.12.17",
    he said it's a different interpretation, and he's not going to comment on that. The bottom line for him is to see ROG in CTP JV resolved and all we need now is to focus on the current and future programs for ROG and also with our CTP partner.

My guess is ROG and JH are friends ...

IMO the JV with CTP is another plus for ROG, as we should see SP in both companies increase strongly in the coming weeks..

Cheers - BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.669K 386.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 16263250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 72456624 115
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.