CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

conversation

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I had a conversation with a person who worked in the pharmacy in the past and i would like to share some info to you guys/gals.

It was obviously to do with thermalife marketing.
    This person use to deal with reps all the time and has shelved a lot of products in pharmacy. I was told that thermalife was lacking in the description part of packaging.

If a person was to walk in to a pharmacy and pick up a thermalife packet, that person wouldn't know why it is different to other brands.. this is the part where it needs to be addressed if possible.. what is new about it? the active ingredient and or ingredients. The unique advantages should be printed on the thermalife package.

As for sales this is the scope i got.. simply put a rep comes into the pharmacy and says " buy 10 lots of this and get a discount of X amount".. then the store manager pushes its staff to sell that product cause its more $$$ for the pharmacy.

A perfect example i was told was blackmores.. this particular worker asked the manager of the pharmacy as to why to recommend this instead of the other brands.. and simply put it was all to do with the amount they could sell and was told it was very similar to the other products of same use.

So there you have it.. in the end it comes down to the deals PNO is making with reps and or distributors as to what moneys they can get, and then recommend to pharmacy's.
    Dont you worry, if the deal is of great value the pharmacy would know about the product and you will be recommended if asking for " arthritis cream".

Chemist warehouse is good, BUT its different to a pharmacy in a way of how staff there sell.

So we were dissapointed with the past qtrly sales.. it can be as simple as discovering a good cost basis for selling / rep deals and or discussions with major distributors in regards bonuses etc etc..

anyway, i have to say i felt mixed after the convo.. although its very important for the product to be good as in useage , its just as important how they reccomend it and what the reps say to those pharmacy staff regarding bonuses / deals .. that comes from PNO in the end so im hoping the right strings are pulled and we are making most use out of our current distribution chains.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.