GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

conversations

1. 5,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    It is indeed unfortunate that angry has been suspended....his desire to inform and refute the odd comment is valuable. He has been shown to be accurate and his relaying discussions with Richard Li (endorsed by Li as correct). He has never put himself out to be a conduit for GCN,but because of his long association with Li and GCN I trust his judgement.

Richard who is now overseas has made himself available to most shareholders and is very careful on what he says any very concious of whats in the public domain.....some of his comments are not in general release but if one looks beneath his statements ,like searching companies mentioned in releases you can get the basis of further in depth questions to put to him. The answere are ther in the public but they have to be found....thats the task of many here ...some get it right ...some get it wrong.

Having attended the last 5 AGM/EGM,there is possibly only 5-7 people that can claim this,it is important to have a respected close contact with management....angry and bassey are just two of these....its a pity they are goaded into strong rebuttals to others and cross boundaries as set by the mods...Iam a victim to, relaying some points clarified by Richard Li (if he did not approve I am sure he would axe me and contact HC mods)...from what the mods have alluded to Li has contacted them on more that one occasion to regulate misinformation.

GCN is in a fast industry and new tie ups happen quickley,the full commercial implication can take several weeks to come through. GCN has allways been a first mover on not well understood.....times are changing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.