TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

conversion by qvt and 15 mil options to mb,kt, page-29

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Yes, it'll be interesting to see what the share price does after the EGM though. It's possible that once QVT get their conversion approved and MB and KT get their options, that the market will finally start to take some real interest in the company.

At last it will be truly debt free, with a simplified structure, pretty impregnable 'takeunder' deterrent due to huge QVT stake, and 'incetivized' leadership eyeing huge option profits rather than just bleeding us dry from salaries.

I actually don't mind the option issue with those strike prices... as pointed out by a previous poster, you don't exercise large volumes of options without the share price being well above that level. A share price well above 25c is a hell of a lot better than the current price.

Shareholders unhappy about the last few years (me included) should perhaps be taking advantage of the disappointments by getting more shares while they are relatively cheap. I've averaged down to 19c a share on my 536,000 by buying a lot of new shares at under 8c, otherwise I'd still be holding just my initial tranche bought years ago at almost a dollar. If this company does start to see substantial share price appreciation, which I believe it ultimately will, I'll probably be glad of the bad times eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.572K 108.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.