TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

Wesfarmers and CBA are very different enterprises to TZL; and...

1. 824 Posts.
    Wesfarmers and CBA are very different enterprises to TZL; and they aren't without their issues either! The Banks in particular pay CEO salaries which are hard to explain, based on profits gauged from punters.

The way I see it, these type of option packages are incentives. As was said, the general expectation would be that they would be well in the money before expiry. This types of incentives are not uncommon. Many ASX companies grant options to staff as part of their long term incentive arrangements. And frankly most of those don't have an exercise price double the current share price.; let alone 4 to 5 times it!

I for one do not think the board has set a target of 60 cents by 2020 through this incentive package.

I find it intriguing that those that were bullish about developments last week can simply ignore the recent positive developments on the back of an incentive package offered to key management personnel.

What MB and KT stand to make from these incentives is considerably less than a shareholder with 7.5 million shares today! While a shareholder has risked capital, MB and KT will have made it happen ( if it happens).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.