TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

conversion by qvt and 15 mil options to mb,kt, page-47

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    Here is the summary of AGM as posted by luckdog.

No presentation flyer sorry guys. Probably covered in the ramping document out together at the beginning of Oct.

Anyway things I got out of today.
    MB and KT certainly are putting in the hours here. MB at least 40/week. He sits with the TZ staff and only attends to YBR stuff when called upon.
    Spends a lot of time on tenders, negotiating PDT sale, Infinity purchase, QVT and Paterson negotiations amongst other things. He justified to me, and others present, that his and KTs remuneration packages are deserved in terms of the effort they put in.
    TZ lacks a middle management layer and they acknowledge that
    PDT was a massive ball and chain right from the get go. This couldn't be acknowledged to shareholders prior to the sale. Impressions here are clear that they are happy to be rid of it and so am I! Infinity was basically doubling up on work that PDT wasn't performing on.
    They lament not being able to declare more info on contract wins due to confidentiality reasons and that this doesn't help prospective shareholders from entering.
    ADAM delays due to plenty other projects and tenders going on and ADAM has to take a backseat as other deadlines arise. 6th locker back about to go live in World Sq in Sydney. Integration in an agnostic form taking longer than originally thought as they had nothing to base timelines on. They're not keen to roll too many out until they see where the demand lies and stakeholders are up to speed with everything.
    KT mentioned something about the share price and mentioned figures of 50c and $1 without referring to timelines.
    Last few years have been a hard slog but MB the most relaxed he has been about the company with QVT issue resolved. 18c conversion by QVT says a lot
    They lament the shareprice but acknowledge that some long term holders probably sell out once the shareprice gets some traction dragging it back down.
    Coles - successfully trialling still but up to them to make next move.
    $8m very achievable this calendar year.
    New innovations with SingPost.
    PC has American passport. Requirement for most US tenders.
    Joint ventures seem to be on the agenda so stay tuned.
    It's not envisaged that the 10% placement facility will be used.
    Plenty more that I picked up on but I won't bang on anymore.
    At there prices, TZ is a bargain.
    No doubt I will be slated for being charmed/brainwashed but I've no doubt that 1-3 years down the track that 11c will be in the rear vision mirror by some distance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.