CPV 1.75% 58.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

The Japanese company that tested CPV products and visited WA did...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

The Japanese company that tested CPV products and visited WA did not invest in the company at IPO. They have instead formed JV with a CPV competitor. This Japanese company is one of the world's 5 largest glass manufacturers. As they don't own shares in CPV, perhaps a certain CPV shareholder may insist he knows the global glass market better.

There are also the major glass manufacturers and property developers in Australia that CPV has approached. They have turned down JVs with CPV, sometimes after trials.

Glad to hear CPV learned from Vicinity installation. Has Vincinty placed orders with CPV to roll out CPV products at its shopping centres? Would Vicinity be more knowledgeable and optimistic on CPV products if it bought CPV shares?

I own shares in CBA, WOW, MQG, MCA, etc. etc. Certainly not an expert in banking, retail, - and glad to hear from analysts or other well informed on those companies, those markets, etc., even if they don't own shares. Being well informed makes for intelligent decisions. Sometimes, it's just a gamble as stock investments is not my main occupation.

Why does Hotcopper allow non-shareholders to comment on companies? Could the platform be encouraging informed decisions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 60.0¢ 55.0¢ $1.038M 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5263 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 24999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.