AOK 0.00% 1.7¢ austex oil limited

volume up today...lets see another cleansing notice come out...

1. 19 Posts.
    volume up today...lets see another cleansing notice come out this afternoon.

i think they will all get converted...but it doenst seem like the note holder has the cash. I think they will sell the off market to an insto. I doubt they will be able to sell them on market and i don't think they will trash the price just to sell on market.

The main reason why i think they will be converted...the free options they get upon converting the note...exercise price 20cents...duration 3 years. So not only are they in the money, they get a free option as well.

Details below

Convertible notes have been issued as a source of long-term finance. Following passing of resolution 7
    at the Company’s Annual General Meeting held on 31 May 2012, the Group raised USD $7.5 million
    through the issuance of 7.5 million Convertible Notes and 7.5 million free attaching options for every
    two (2) shares issuable on conversion of the notes into shares. The options are unlisted and have an
    exercise price of AUD $0.20 and exercisable within three (3) years from the date of issue. Interest
    payable on each Note will compound and accrue annually at 10% per annum. Interest is payable
    quarterly in arrears commencing on 30 June 2012.

The Notes are payable in full two (2) years from the date the Notes are issued. The Notes are
    convertible into ordinary shares of the Company at the option of the holder at any time up to 31 May
    2014. The conversion price of each note is in USD and the equivalent of AUD $0.15 converted into
    USD using the Reserve Bank of Australia published exchange rate on the day the Note is issued. The
    convertible notes are secured over the oil and gas leases held in Oklahoma and Kansas on a first
    priority basis. The subsidiaries of AusTex Oil Limited being International Energy Corporation
    (Oklahoma), Inc., International Energy Corporation of Northern Oklahoma, Inc. and International
    Energy Corporation (Kansas), Inc. also guarantee the performance of AusTex Oil Ltd of its financial
    obligations under the convertible notes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.