ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Santos indicated as per announcement below that they were going...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Santos indicated as per announcement below that they were going to convert 20 million options. For whatever reason this fell through. After todays price rise I wonder if they will try again as the share price five days ago was around 20c.

Also is it just me but are there similarities between ICN and MEE. MEE recently raised 22 million at 40c a couple of days ago and indicated that it was heavily over subscribed. I wonder if those that missed out may be looking to put some money into ICN. MEE is up to 55.5c over 15c above the issue price. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Icon Energy Ltd has received notice from Santos Ltd, the registered holder of 20,000,000 options
    to subscribe for fully paid ordinary shares in Icon Energy. The notice advises that it has
    transferred those options to Taycol Nominees Pty Ltd. A notice exercising those options by
    Taycol Nominees Pty Ltd. has also been received. The issue of these options was notified to the
    market on 22nd March 2006. In that announcement it stated that “the price is to be calculated at a
    20% discount to the average market price for the shares for the 5 days prior to the time of
    exercise.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.