CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

I believe CTL is now making a profit the grades and tonnage...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I believe CTL is now making a profit the grades and tonnage being produced at the A1 mine I have been told are good much better than first expected. They are throwing everything into the A1 now trying for maximum production.
    I drove to the mine site a few Sundays ago and the car park was full of workers vehicles, I believe they were underground mining. I had been camping by the river downstream of the A1 mine and there were trucks running from the mine on the Saturday and Sunday.

It would not surprise me if they had produced enough gold from the A1 mine to be able to pay off much if not all of the debt.
    Even if they are able to pay off the debt and in doing so negating the need for another share raising/dilution, all the directors must go.
    The Union Hill Gold Mine fiasco the CTL Directors and Management's dirty little secret is unforgivable. It needs to fully investigated and ASIC have to become involved. Only a completely new Board of Directors with no conection to the present Directors can get to the truth.

I don't believe CTL shares are worthless. Now that they have refocused on the A1 mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.