DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

conversion price, page-2

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Furthermore it would be fair to say that the assumption formed by some would be that a larger discount may be given to La Jolla if the stock price was near the maximum price of 3 cents. That's the assumption I formed after re-reading the announcement.

That's not ideal either but may have been viewed as reasonable under all the circumstances.

For EVAN'S to give a significant discount under the minimum price is unacceptable and clearly a capitulation on his part.

EVAN's needs to learn how to say NO and enough is enough.

There's too many suspicious events going on with the company I don't like. Meehan resigning out of left field after it was decided he would take on extra duties to allow Kiddle to concentrate on his strength the embedded networks.
    The loan from Copoulos is another one. And EVAN'S bending over backwards for La Jolla giving them more than he legally has to.

Anyway I'm just waiting now for one more bad decision from EVAN's and I will be lodging a complaint to ASIC I guarantee forum members that.

I've tried to be positive I really have. The RVA is a magnificent opportunity for us. A company maker of real potential but I've just had enough.

Evan's actions are pathetic. He really needs to wake up to himself.

A chairman needs to have a little bit of mongrel in him when put to the test. Not capitulate in the manner that he has.

What a situation.....we have an untenable situation with EVAN's and La Jolla and at the other end of the scale magnificent potential and opportunity.

Unbelievable it really is !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.