MBI mobi limited

conversions, page-11

1. 1,734 Posts.
    **maggie** mobile chat is the new sms Maggie the mobile market is VASTLY different to it's posi even 12 months ago! Just consider how many people had camera phones 1-2 years ago and how standard they are now. Uptake of "smart phones" has increased by 300% worldwide (minus-China & India) in the last 8 months. Growth in China and India is much higher as their market maturity is still very young.

You're right, you can only forecast against available market data, but you need weekly data to keep up with the massive changes of the IT&C sector. IMO 12% conversion would be p!ss weak - I'm looking for closer to 40% of the users aged 16-35 who log in three or more times a week, which I estimate to be as high as 87% of trial subscribers (considering their online contact/event points). Conversion of those who had "told a friend" would be higher again.

Mobile chat is the new SMS. Whether you invest in MBI or a similar company, don't miss this wave or you could be a sad and sorry cheapskate :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.