CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Everything is for sale - at the right price...mind you that's...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    Everything is for sale - at the right price...mind you that's not the current price or anywhere near it for me to be willing to sell mine.

On the 29th of August a large XT of some 2,072,118 FPO's went through. This prompted me to think why this would occur. Of course there are probably numerous explanations for such a cross trade but one that I thought plausable was the following;

Broker XYZ "transfers" the shares from the "A" account to broker XYZ's "B" account after "using" the said shares to contiually move the SP over a nominated timeframe - in this case downwards. Once the said shares have been transferred back the said shares can once again be used to re-start the process and further push the share price down to the pre-determined target.

Some clever accumulation is likely to have occured along the way of course - perhaps by broker XYZ's "C" account? 2+M FPO's certainly gives broker XYZ plenty of stock to patiently feed into the market over a considerable timeframe to move the SP to the desired range.

Is it for the purpose of converting the remaining CV's at dirt cheap prices OR is it a more sinister move - A HOSTILE TAKEOVER as lee has alluded to?

I reckon it's more likely the latter particularly in light of the constant sell down (small parcels mind you) each day in spite of some EXTREMELY positive news on a number of fronts.

If you think it makes no sense that on the back of the EXTREMELY positive recent news, that I hasten to add, has very likely placed the company in its best position to date, then you are not unlike me.

That is in my humble opinion when the clever ones are buying NOT SELLING ;)

Not wishing to have this sound like a baseless "ramping" statement, I firmly believe that when the time is right, remembering it's not little fish like you and I that determine this, the market will appreciate precisely what CKK has in its stable.

To date the promotion hasn't been ideal and I guess it is difficult to promote the two technologies when they are largely unproven? Well it seems that's essentially changed now so I'd expect the company will begin actively marketing the company as a whole to all that will listen.

Sorry for the long-winded post but I needed to share my thoughts with others.

Regards

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.