ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

Convertible Note Payment

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I see the Convertible Note payment has been extended to 20th October. Why the delay. Are we short of money to pay this very expensive debt?

There are a lot of announcements due prior to this date

A seismic data review over Artemis’s tenements near Haverion is proceeding well, and the report is due in early October

A review of the new 540 km2 acquisition tenements, 12 km south of the Telfer Gold Mine, is nearing completion

A new Mineral Resource Estimate and Optimisation Study for Carlow Castle is to be completed by the end of October, based on the new geological model
    A Mining Licence application for Carlow Castle is nearing completion; this will allow the approvals process for mining to run concurrently with a resource upgrade, scoping study and feasibility work
    Ed Mead said “I again encourage all shareholders to continually monitor the Havieron drilling results coming out from Newcrest and Greatland Gold, where they report to have 5 drill rigs,increasing to 6 drill rigs on site at Havieron." Ed has just been to London!

Is there a CR in the wind once all these announcements come out and the SP is presumably gone up

Interesting times. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.185K 319.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 519686 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 485845 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.