BUR 0.00% 14.0¢ burley minerals ltd

convertible notes

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I've tried to research the Convertible Notes to understand their effect on the share price.

This is interesting

In January 2007 Burleson stated they would issue 4,000,000 convertible notes valued at $1 each.
    Each of these notes could be converted into shares at 85% of the average price over the prior few weeks (not sure how many days). WHAT AN INCENTIVE TO CAP THE PRICE!!!!

In the annual report issued in September it shows only 1,300,000 convertible notes remaining with a substantial holder (Macquarie Bank Limited).

Since then plenty more convertible notes have been converted.

This gives a very very very good reason to cap the price. The lower the price, the more shares are being converted per note.

This share is a dream for noteholders, as it is not heavily traded it is relatively easy to cap the price and be issued more shares - all at a discount of 15% of an already low price.

How many convertible notes are left???? Can't be too many going on the conversions over the last 12 months.

The point is, when we run out of convertible notes, the holders will then reverse and want as high a price as possible. Then this share will run.

Can I get some opinions on the above

cheers
    Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23303 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.