PLT 8.86% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

convertible notes, page-10

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Redfaces,

When you say 'are you guys buyers or sellers at 12 cents?'

Firstly, I hope you're not refering to me as 'you guys' ... if you read what I said yesterday, I described myself as the 'hold-onto-the-entire-holding-and-wait-for-multi-multi-bagger' type, as follows:-
    >>>>
    I've actually been wondering about how this would play out for the past year, being a convertible notes holder myself (the hold-onto-the-entire-holding-and-wait-for-multi-multi-bagger type). As I've disclosed, I've also been buying since then (from 60c half a year ago, all the way down to 24c a couple of weeks ago), as I still think it's a great investment for the relatively meagure SP.
    <<<<

Secondly, although I've got no spare cash left for any more investments, if it got to even 15c I would start selling others so that I could by more PLT by the bucketloads. 12c and I'd be tempted to sell every other share I had to buy more.

Just because this week's announcement disappointed the market in that it will have to wait 6 to 9 months (maybe a year?) more, the big news is that things are still on track. TruScreen is selling, volume manufacturing is in place, CerviScreen looks to be on track for approval & test results are good ... it's all happening.

It just so happens that a lot more shares have become available today, that's all. Nothing wrong with the company ... buy, buy, buy. I note that so far today there has been good buying support at 20c (so there should be).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.070(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $126.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 78.0¢ 71.3¢ $57.30K 76.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15210 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 1061 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.