CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Sure, sure, blame the computer... I still blame the computer for...

1. 487 Posts.
    Sure, sure, blame the computer... I still blame the computer for buying TMR shares when I wasn't looking... no, they will still come good, dammit!

Anyway, back to your question, no I haven't converted any options, I was just researching the nuances so I knew the rules of the game before I played. I hold a large percentage of my portfolio of CFE with a margin loan, although I have traded some CFEO also. If I was not using a margin loan options would be preferable however. In hindsight I really should have bought into options at 45c SP but oh well.

I will be looking to exit some of my CFE shares once the price rises a little more as there are a lot of opportunities around and to be honest it probably takes up too much of my portfolio, but I loaded up to get some quick gains before the market reacted. I will still retain a large percentage, however, for at least a year, if not indefinitely.

Well I'm sure that's more information than you really wanted to know but as there is precious little going on in CFE land atm, who cares. Also, I am procrastinating doing the dishes. Good luck to you Mosey, don't worry I am new too and I don't know what is going on half of the time. I hope you fix your troublesome computer ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.