CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

convince me to buy no ramping please, page-90

1. 1,540 Posts.
    "I think that you are being a little optimistic. If BHP or any other major company wants to invest in UCG they will just establish their own UCG division and contract the services of a UCG technology provider like Ergo or LLNL directly without having to go through third parties."

Pt,

the short rhetorical answer is,
    why did Anglo get involved with CXY(PCE) many years back then change affiliations, and why have BHP, after throwing a reported $3b dollars at similar EARS,ERMS&DRI tech to that which APG were working on, suddenly shelve their investigations and recently become a major shareholder in APG for the outlay of a mere $5m.
    same can be said for Clilean wind farms along with other techs were we have detected their presence.
    then we ask,
    why would they (and Anglo + a few other BIG players) bother with throwing mega bucks into UCG r&d, when for a miserly few mil. they can acquire a position in a company which has a repectable team in place with many years (maybe not all in the same Co. LoL) of successful hands on research in the UCG field.

so that "third party" u are referring too, might just start to look like a pretty cheap option, and wots a few mill. by comparison to the $b,s they would probably have to throw in the UCG direction, eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.