MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

convince me, page-30

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Wicked about the KFC info. an ann regarding that will be value adding plus....Lol.... Nah that wasn't me with that huge order...I don't tinker with share prices at the front line. If I'm gonna buy, I'm just gonna buy and thats it. Normally that kind of thing spells partial order filling from someone who had sold all but 500 shares somewhere back up the track...I was away from the computer today so I didn't see it happen...

Nah infact when I sold most of my holding to pay for the SPP I retained 10000 shares which are on the board for sale at the 8c mark... I do this when there is a space on the sell side of any of my stocks I expect the order to expire before it gets filled but I just like to see the top end range of the sell side on the board so I know immediately the extent of any future surges upward...Am pleased to see someone above me at 9.5c... I also have an eccentric philosophy regarding this high end order and it has paid off in the past..When I was into EXE at 2c I put a sell order on for 22c it was just under the maximum allowable value..Within one week from a fairly good ann it had reached beyond my 22c.. In order for an SP to go up you need both a buyer and a seller at that price.... Realistically ATM there is no substantial volume on the sellers side of MDV so investing into the company is left to pocket change investors like myself who really want to get more shares for less. I expect that after the SPP there could be more shares up for sale thus enticing a few more higher stake investors into the company......Since not many holders really want to or have a dire need to sell at this level I expect a positive announcement may increase the expectations of both the buyer and the seller hence if a few sellers come in under me, between me at 8c and the next seller then there exists yet another rung in the SP ladder... If there is no rung up then there is no increase...Id have $1 up there if I could...lol
    A bit silly I know but someone has to don the red nose on occasions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.