MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

Yeah cheers Nails and Pogues.. Part II a "Convince me"...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Yeah cheers Nails and Pogues..

Part II a "Convince me" update...
    Yesterday was the last day for many shareholders to be able to successfully sell part of their holding to fund their respective SPP transaction. If they sold yesterday on line then their funds will be available on Friday and unless they can hand deliver their cheque speedy gonzales style then they will have missed that boat.. So low to no stag effects and a steady SP so far... Hmmm.... Interesting...I hope my SPP allotment doesn't get scaled back too much...

I don't know about you Pogues but I watch this little stock like a hawk. There is still a few million at the 1.6 and 1.7 mark... They do look very tasty... I'll wait to see if and how much my scale back is then hope that a few holders want to cash in some profits to fill my allotment on market.

I'm a long term investor in this company but I expect in the near future there will be a number of high volume short term opportunities..

Hey Nails....If you do find any significant negatives on this company then post them... I'm always on the hunt for alarm bells but I haven't found any in MDV yet.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.