GWR 1.25% 7.9¢ gwr group limited

Dear find8, I know you swore off going into the FAS forum, but...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Dear find8,

I know you swore off going into the FAS forum, but please mate, reconsider, because we'd love to discuss Kevin and Fas with you in there. Just as we'd love to discuss GWR in here and have you give your informed opinions to balance out the arguement.

The old "oh yeah, well kevin sucks too", and the " But what about the FAS shareprices" don't do you or your point of view any justice.

The topic the rest of us are trying to discuss is GWR's management and performance. Why the share price has plugholed and what management has been doing to correct it.

After reading todays announcment about the 3 directors, I can see that they have no intention of fixing the problems they've created.

I'm wondering exactly what Mr Wedlock got out of the deal. He was with the company for less than 3 months, didn't sign his name to any letters, didn't come up with any new ideas, and didn't implement any new stratagies for getting things underway.

I hope he wasn't paid for keeping the seat warm. if he walks away with a big fat paycheck at the expense of the little investors who have lost so much, then the guy shouldn't be able to sleep at night.

regards
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $19.74K 247.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 35111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.