SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

After really looking into the pending drilling results coming up...

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    After really looking into the pending drilling results coming up for SRI,I have convinced myself that they may have hit something quite substantial.
    Reasons for this outlandish suggestion are:
    1: As others have pointed out,this action by SRI is highly unusual,so the visuals must be fairly impressive.

2: Going back to SRIs "Drilling set to begin" announcement on the 27th April,they suggested there would be two deep holes under the old Rooney and Ricci Lee Mines,then the rest of the holes would go into the VTEM Conductor targets.
    We know their first hole was at Ricci Lee and they gave us promising visuals on that.So the odds are that these current visuals are from a VTEM target.
    Must remember that the VTEM surveys are used to target Massive Sulphide Deposits and the targets that SRI are drilling have been fully interpreted and prioritised targets through depth,size and response intensity.
    So IMHO,if these visuals are from one of these VTEM targets which is highly likely,SRI may have found themselves a VMS Deposit,also considering their close proximity to SFRs Deposit and that they are within the Jenkin Fault Corridor Zone.
    These VMS Deposits are not mormally alone!.
    I could be very wrong with this suggestion and may look like a goose,but we'll soon see.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 526785 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 165880 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.