RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

It appears from RMX presentation and other announcement that RMX...

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    It appears from RMX presentation and other announcement that RMX has high quality mining leases in Philippines. Also, earlier work dome by an original Philippine company, Mindoro paying rewards to RMX now.

Stock work type deposit is a rare find and, technically speaking –this type deposit occurs when very hot magmatic body several hundreds meter below the surface loose pressure during upward movement.

Please note, I’m not comparing RMX Batang findings with SIR (Sirius) Novo Nickel deposit. Technically- there could be similarities as both host rocks are mafic rocks. Novo is more ultramafic in nature whereas Batang (RMX) is more like felsic-mafic in nature.

In Novo (SIR) ultramafic rocks cooled rapidly at depth may be due to incursion of water at a very high pressure and did not get a chance to spread further. As a results, massive Nickel deposit in a localised environment occurred.

This is evident from the fact that after Sirius findings many other companies such as ORO, AQD, MAT and others carried out extensive exploratory drilling in Fraser Range closer to Sirius findings but none of them could not find similar nickel deposit

Bring back to my main arguments is that RMX findings may be a rare find with significant potential. This type of deposit is generally highly enriched in minerals such as Gold, silver, copper and other sulphides.

In my view, RMX finding looks very convincing due felsic-qtz-barite –sulphides host rocks. Also, trench sampling, one of the most comprehensive form of sampling method has produced outstanding assay results of 30gm/t and 101gm/t. Trench sapling does not miss even small qtz veins during the sampling process and, samples are collected in the amount of 30-35 kg then pulverised to determine assay results.

Hope some more results are due soon this week. If again, trench sampling results come out to be outstanding then some deposit of considerable potential exists there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.