OIL 6.82% 23.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

Convivo, page-4

1. 1,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Thanks for that 'homework' Chand - Real headache inducing reading.

An extremely well-researched literature review on the topic, but unfortunately not any analysis of Optiscan/Convivo. The authors did a review of a wide range of competing methods, with the article content being so complicated, it was way over my head. Suffice to say, there are so many scientists working in this field with a wide range of differing technologies.

Below is what I can work out is perhaps relevant for Optiscan. But it only stating the tech exists with minimal evaluation.

"the generated digital images can be stored locally and evaluated by pathologists to support surgeons intraoperatively, thus holding great promise to revolutionize the workflow of FFPE histopathology. Imaging platforms based on endogenous contrast mechanisms arising from reflectance, absorption, intrinsic fluorescence, molecular vibration, refractive index, and non-centrosymmetric orientation pave a way for label-free inspection of surgical margins, demonstrating great compatibility with the current clinical practice in operating rooms."

"FCM can be also applied to endoscopic applications for in vivo tissue imaging [20,21,22]. FIVE2 (OptiScan Ltd.), ZEISS CONVIVO (Carl Zeiss Corp.), Cellvizio (Mauna Kea Technologies) are commercially available fluorescence confocal endoscopes (FCE) that enable high-resolution and three-dimensional (3D) cellular imaging. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $196.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $277.1K 1.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61499 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.