BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

ddayMy point is that back in 2006, even if you located this info...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    dday

My point is that back in 2006, even if you located this info and emailed it to Biota, they actually published sales data etc as ASX releases.

Now in 2010, Biota management are not interested in taking feedback such as govt orders, resistance of competing antivirals etc and formally publishing and informing the market as positive stories that have a potential to impact the Biota price.

They claim they don't have access to this sort of info - well that is a BIG COPOUT.

The info may be in the public domain, but when it is formally advised, it always carries more impact.

So what has changed between 2006 and 2010? Why is management not as interested in exciting the world (as it once did) about what is happening in relation to its IP?

What are Cook & Co spending their time doing?

- Relenza sales are taking care of themselves by Glaxo - despite big question marks over the Glaxo dealmaking, I doubt whether Cook & Co are even trying to improve things in relation to that arrangement.

- We have other pipeline products being worked on. This is still mainly R&D.

- We have a couple of acquisitions - not hearing much about what is going on there.

- And then we have the LANI licensing deal? Are Cook and other senior management focused heavily on this? The result better be damn impressive.

As discussed and expected, there has been no announcement by Cook & Co about his misleading (actually, totally incorrect) statement about June quarter sales being typically the lowest. I am lodging a complaint to the ASX right now and expect/hope they will formally request a statement of explanation/retraction from Biota.

Anyone who wishes to join me in this quest in dragging blood out of a stone:

https://myasx.asx.com.au/home/feedback.do?referred=http://www.asx.com.au/about/shareholder/index.htm

Select the Surveillance option and fill out your complaint about Biota's ASX Release on 29th April and their incorrect statement "While future royalties are difficult to forecast, it should be noted that the June quarter has
    typically been the lowest of the year" based on the last 3 years of (and hence most relevant) data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.