BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

jessie,Your figures definitely reflect Peter Cook is blatanly...

1. 35 Posts.
    jessie,
    Your figures definitely reflect Peter Cook is blatanly wrong. It is so typical of him - remember he lampooned the market for predicting relenza sales will go up in the swine flu outbreak and days later he had to announced GSK doubling manufacturing capacity.

Quote: I've corrected Dec 08 (I had $1.46m but there was a revised royalty announced up to 1.9m which I had missed)
    Jessie, looking through history, Peter Cook wrongly reported the Dec 08 quarterly sales even though the sales figure were broadcast live by GSK. A few days later when he corrected his error he blamed GSK had revised the sales figures.

What is history telling us? BTA management has no idea about Relenza manufacturing and Relenza sales and this is BTA most important income.

What was the basis for refusing the $100m settlement offer and then accepting $20m ? Normalise relationship? And what is BTA management and stooges posting - BTA has no control over GSK and the Relenza deal was done by previous managment. LOL tell us again was it previous management crafting the $20m settlement deal?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.