BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

cook's data is blatantly incorrect, page-9

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Icey

I'm not goinbg to contact Biota on this for good reason.
    This was a significant mistake and they are responsible for formally advising the market that this quarter's results are not typically the lowest of the year.

I am not going to be Biota's mouthpiece and I am not going to give them the opportunity to play down the mistake and simply advise everyone as a "matter of fact" on their behalf.

If anyone here wants to email them and ask for a "please explain", I cannot control this, but some people on here have lost at least hundreds of thousands of dollars on paper since Cook made this announcement and to say that the announcement had no impact on the shareprice is simply wrong.

Therefore, we should all be demanding a formal announcement of explanation. I just hope Cook does not try to save face and come up with a further negative excuse for his mistake, but from my view, it is clear and simple - he made a mistake and should announce that the June quarter figures are not typically the lowest of the year. We have had an unexpectedly low figure already this year, so it is hoped that this quarter's figures are going to be higher than expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.