STX 0.00% 18.0¢ strike energy limited

Cooky cooking us, page-17

1. 4,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Labor's policies are counter intuitive:
    • What is their plan to increase housing?
      • Limit rent that is paid to investors
    • What is their plan to increase gas supply
      • Limit the gas revenue paid to investors

What Labor fail to recognise is there are:
    • Property assets elsewhere in the world that will attract investors that would have otherwise have invested here and increased the housing supply
    • Gas projects / assets elsewhere in the world that will attract investors that would have otherwise have invested here and increased the gas supply
    With China falling over, and the AUD sinking to new lows, it's scary to think how badly Labor's policies could impact us here.

Its inevitable that Labor will reverse both these policies. I just hope it happens before Albo follows his Labor predecessors (Keating) that saw interest rates at 18%....

I hope Stu plays Albo's game and calls his bluff. Defer any further investment in gas. Gas price rises and 18% interest rates will see Labor booted out and the Libs bought back to restore the economic mayhem. I see them unwinding the nonsense wokie policies and our gas projects are suddenly worth what we deserve.

Maybe this is what is behind Walyering delays. If so, good on Stu. Leave our gas until the protectionist state has removed these ridiculous export bans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $1.899M 10.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1522008 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 763849 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.