LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Good memory. I put off the deal given the economic outlook. I am...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Good memory. I put off the deal given the economic outlook.

I am not the new CJ on this board. However, I learned a long time ago to NOT FIGHT THE FED. They want asset classes to collapse to fight inflation. I am only trying to be a voice in the room to say that we are in a rough patch.

As a pount, with 91 ships in their fleet, Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) is selling off its pre pandemic high of $70.00+ at $8.70 a share, lower than its share price when the entire cruise fleet was shutteted for COVID in 2020. Due to bookings, there is chatter of a possible BK, given the huge losses and added associated running costs. i.e., it is more proitable to not sail at all, then to pay the cost of sailing.

Pennie, I have been in the commodity food industry for 30 years. By August, it will be cheaper to kull dairy herds then to produce milk. Fertilizer and feed costs in the UK are up 400%. 30% of dairy farmers are expected to shutter, driving up FFM. (fresh fluid milk) by 55%.

By late July, the average USA farmer will lose -$60-80 for each hog sold.

France is completely out of Dijon mustard (please google), and the USA is soon to follow.

I sold 5 FCL (full conainer loads) of Italian panetonne for xmas. ETA November 2021. They arrived in March 2022. All rejected by the customer.

I am on the front lines of commodity/supply chain/ logistics issues in my business. I shate this ibformation on this board. NO ONE wants to here about it.

Yes, I was planning to use money from my portfoluo to buy a local chain of cheese/charcuterie/sandwich cafes in California. I cannot find Stilton. I cannot get Procuitto de Parma. I cannot get Burrata. Feta prices from Greece have doubled. Baguette prices are up 40%. So, I put off me deal for now. Cash is King.

Totally sorry to you, and all, if I come across as a basher of LYC. I am just using my working knowledge to express my concerns, as I live in the world of food/commodity prices, supply chain issues, inflation, and a desperate consumer.

BTW, working with various Embassies and Cousuls, and knowing the USA and the west cannot allow Russia to win in Ukraine, we are now hearing the word "war" with greater frequency. 40 USA divisions headed to Europe. Thats more then we through in to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thats all. I have said my piece. As Americas democracy is attacked. As million in North Africa will starve. As Japan boils in heat. As farmers stop planting. As COVID returns. They is no doubt that EV cars and Windmills will be immune.

Please fact check any of the above claims.

Lucky, the COOL AID is free. Good Night.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.