LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

COOL AID, page-5

1. 7,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    You can always find someone else that is worse. How does that help you understand what is going on with Lynas. Lynas did not go up with Q2, SAR, Q3 or DOD. Why do you think Q4 will be any different? All 4 of the above were fantastic. Typical Lynas up ramper saying just wait till this happens. Yes Q4 and AR after that will be fantastic. Both major improvements. What is going to cause the market to behave differently towards Lynas When these happen? I will give you one reason it may not. During recessionary times People start worrying about liquidation value. This is bests indicated by MC / Book. Lynas today is 7.98B / 1.02B = 6.6 During recessions people like to see less than 1.
    Do not misunderstand me I think there is no chance of Lynas being liquidated especially with COH. There are 3 main evaluation criteria for stock prices. During start of boom times revenue growth is number one. Show you can grow. During tops PE replaces that. Show you can make a profit on that. During recessions MC / Book gets far more attention than it deserves. Show what you are worth in an M&A situation if it occurs. Many occur during a recession. I am not saying it is logical it is just what happens. Look at some charts of long-term trends.

Lynas had a nice 5 day runup till two days ago. Many of this board were happy. How many compared Lynas's run up with ASX 200. Nasdaq Composit or S&P 500.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.