QTM 0.00% 8.6¢ quantum health group limited

For some reason, the code cos is not being accepted. I have...

1. 258 Posts.
    For some reason, the code cos is not being accepted. I have included it as qtm because cos has the same potential as when qtm relisted and in the heat industry. This message is about cos- Cool or cosy

Another new stock which is worth considering. Have now done the research and impress with the potential. Cos is otherwise known as Cool or Cosy. Floated only some weeks ago and so like many of the new ones or relisted ones, cos is still yet to be recognise by the market.

Cos is a company whichis in existence for many years since 1984. It is a leading cellulose insulation maanufacturer and installer in Australia. It has very good revenue at well over $14m with earnings pershare of about 4c for the coming year. Orginal founders are still with the company and holding stocks. Very tightly held wit only about 37m shares available. So when it moves it will move hard. Currently trading about 5.4 times with last year earnings. This year will improve earnings as well and being a good business I can see it trading at above 10 times and there a price range of over 40c is possible as it is recognised. Last few days have seen some movement but I think it is getting set to run.

I believe it has excellent potential and it is not a dfficult company and business to understand , very traditional and earning strongly:

- products well known andtested
    - insulation is used in residential and comercial properties
    - their materials are made from wastepaper, environmentally friendly and cheap
    - strong earnings history
    - good management expertise- original founders still in place and not selling out in short term
    - manufactires the insulation and install, covers both ends of business
    - low pe and yet to be appreciated
    -it is in a number of markets and there are distinct markets, especially overseas that they can get into

All up excellent potential for a green alert run to above 40c in short term.

Research yourself and see if you agree.

Bigprofit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.