Yeah that's fair enough I reckon - The word is not acceptable...

1. 484 Posts.
    Yeah that's fair enough I reckon - The word is not acceptable these days it is a derogatory term derived from the days of slavery. There is no good reason they just can't call it the ES Brown Stadium without the nik and personally I think it would be an international embarrassment if it did retain the original name.

The argument that many Negroes use the same word with each other doesn't stand up - The reality is that is in a different context.

The Coon Cheese fiasco has been around for years and the tabloid media just drags it out of the bin every few years to grate people... pardon the pun.

Naturally tools like Toowoomba academic Stephen Hagan have to jump on the PC bandwagon as their lives are so devoid of self fulfilment they have to find some outlet to make themselves feel important. I know a few aboriginals and they couldn't give a flying toss about Coon Cheese.

Self righteous PC wangers like Stephen Hagan need to get a life and a grip on reality. They do more harm than good to race relations and multiculturalism.

For example, contrary to what the tabloid media and the riff raff far right like to portray it is not Muslims who have put a stop to Christmas carols/plays at many schools and nativity scenes in public places. Most of them couldn't care less. It is misguided fools/tools like Stephen Hagan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.