RNE 33.3% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

True, Deep Diver. Actually, you have to blame the advisers to...

1. 1,856 Posts.
    True, Deep Diver. Actually, you have to blame the advisers to the ministers, government or otherwise. You can imagine this sort of conversation:

MINISTER: There's a lot of talk about geothermal energy at the moment. Do you think we should support it?

SCIENTIFIC ADVISER: Yes. There are half a dozen geothermal companies listed on the ASX, in various stages of advancement.

MINISTER: Which ones should we support?

SCIENTIFIC ADVISER: GDY is by far the most advanced and in fact will be close to proving its concept within weeks. But it has just the one project, and it would be very embarrassing if something went wrong, not that this is likely. They did have a major setback with the last hole they drilled - although they have a much better rig now.

MINISTER: I see. We should support an advanced company with a diversified portfolio, then, and perhaps a grass-roots one, just to be supportive.

SCIENTIFIC ADVISER: Petratherm would be a good choice for the advanced company as it's large and has a number of different projects, and KUTh Energy for the grass-roots one. KUTh has a vast part of Tasmania targeted, and by virtue of size alone they'll probably come across good geothermal ground sooner or later.

MINISTER: Then I recommend the money go to Petratherm and KUTh Energy.

SCIENTIFIC ADVISER: Yes, Minister.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $9.546K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12710161 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 51042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.