copenhagen fest almost dead, page-46

1. 11,316 Posts.
    Well what can I say. Well I don't feel guilty for my thoughts.

"if the climate deniers were to succeed, and stopped the world responding to the mountain of evidence for human-induced global warming, then hundreds of millions of mostly impoverished people around the world would die from the effects of climate change.

They will die from famine, flood and disease caused by our unwillingness to act."

If they stopped breeding so land can support all in the bad times there wouldn't be a problem.

Again it's natures cycle that it goes through.

Here in Australia when there is rain and plentiful of grass the kangaroo population explodes and so does the dingoes for their food supply has increase.

In the droughts the kangaroo stops breeding for they know there is less food. Animals aren't dumb, humans are.

And if we keep bringing people over here that breed like rabbits, we will be in the same boat.

The world is getting overpopulated, so the weak will die.

This is not a science,people. It's nature.

You will never beat nature. The more you save, the more will breed, the more will die. It's that simple.

We in the developed world have laws that states how many people in cars, 2 seater,3,5 or 7

Buses, planes ,boats all have a carrying quota,

Third world countrys, I am sure you have seen them over loaded beyond belief. Ferries regularly capsized for being over loaded when caught in a storm.

The developed countrys are regulated for our safety and standard of living.

We in Australia have plenty of square miles but not enough water. So there is a limited of how many people we can fit here comfortable and safe. Or do you want to be on an overloaded ferry.

Life rafts on a ship have a load limit for a reason.This life raft "Australia" is close to MAX. people.

Clive Hamilton IMO is not the full quid, by a long way.

That is the nicest way I could put it.

cherrs,

sypaladin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.