BB......funny how easy you dismiss it because of where it was...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    BB......funny how easy you dismiss it because of where it was published. That's what fanatics do. Everything needs to be right for you to acknowledge something. Who cares where it was published? Do you think that's the only place it was published?

All that matters is the authors.

Willie Soon - "Willie Wei-Hock Soon (born 1966) is an astrophysicist at the Solar and Stellar Physics Division of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. He is known for his views that most global warming is caused by solar variation."

Arthur B. Robinson has a PhD from CalTech and co-founded the institute of science and medicine at Oregon Institute. He is a Professor in Chemistry.

He also runs the Oregon Petition or Global Warming Petition Project. I guess this makes him your enemy and immediately you will brand him an enemy of the human race.

"Dr. Robinson has directed the Petition Project, which has obtained the support and signatures of more than 31,000 American scientists for a petition opposed – entirely on scientific grounds published in peer reviewed journals - to the hypothesis of "human-caused global warming."
    " "Former U.S. National Academy of Sciences President Frederick Seitz wrote a cover letter endorsing the petition."

The whole point is there is no consensus. If there is no consensus among so many scientists then why do politicians push this agenda down our throats?

And why this witch hunt on sceptisists? We don't want your money, you want our money and you will have to convince us. Have you convinced us? Of course not. I still see no evidence.

The ETS could pass and I would have received no information, no pamphlet in the mail, no national debate. It just happened. Amazing how limited the information is to the public yet the politicians want to pass this bill NOW NOW NOW.

I remember living in Sweden and we had a referendum wether Sweden should join the EU. There were debates on TV, we got pamphlets, we got hand-outs. All kinds of information from both camps. As important as the ETS may be the information is very scarce. It's basically "look it up yourself".

Those that are sceptical are labeled as being in denial, being anti-environment. Almost labeled as being against earth and humanity. The pro camp cite more bush fires, more extreme weather which will kill humans and destroy property and act like all loss of human lives will be on sceptisists conscience.

It has gotten beyond ridiculous.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.