SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

An excellent investigation and first rate post HotMix. Thank...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    An excellent investigation and first rate post HotMix. Thank you. Worthy of 10+ GAs but alas, I don't seem to have any to grant.

CK's SMH article - the latest one 5/10/19 - another attention grabbing headline. Designed to damage, regardless of how some others viewed the actual content of the article.

Jams brakes...wasn't the regulators and ISX didn't cause the rollercoaster - these events have been caused by the damaging impact of OM and 9EC's free online biased/malicious publications on ISX's share price and the resultant sell-down and trading volumes of ISX shares immediately and within days following the release of OM's and 9EC's unsubstantiated/biased reporting.

Had been searching tonight for OM's insinuations from Sept/Oct 2018. Was only a vague OM rumour/innuendo back then on HC and again, no-one (?) had ready access to any OM report - just a few, by way or means, I can't determine. Wasn't an online subscription to OM. I'm wondering if the release of OM reports is targeted at some individuals et al ??? Don't know yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.