BTR 11.8% 1.9¢ brightstar resources limited

copper 3.33c is about to breakout up !!!, page-6

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1379
    Based on all the information that we have received yesterday I would just come to the conclusion that BTR is undervalued.

I have looked at the different broker recommendations of Q3 & Q4 2012 and compared these with the latest UBS update and furthermore aligend to the actual (not yet optimized) PFS I came to the conclusion that BTR should rather have a market cap of around 50-70m A$. Means roughly 30-40 cents per share....obviously investors are factoring in negative 50 % premium.

However...seeing the directors buying I would just say that also they are of the opinion that at current levels BTR is a) cheap and b) after the release of the ressources upgrade and possible shift of economics at Kitumba to the better even more.

It might well be that there is some other surprise in the pipeline. Think about the drilling results due soon. I would not argue that the know what is coming but remembering some of the pictures that have been released before the high grade hits at Kitumba (visible copper mineralization) I would also not completely exclude that they have "heard" something.....

I guess we have to wait another few days to know more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $145.5K 7.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7934082 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7107597 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.