AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

Cudai,you're just down ramping with NO research & NO idea about...

1. 519 Posts.
    Cudai,

you're just down ramping with NO research & NO idea about the company or its projects!!

Feysville has 2 parts:

the first part is the northern area which has grades up to 12g/t. we got these figures from an RC (REVERSE CYCLE) drilling & this area is WHERE THE MONEY IS AT THE MOMENT!!

the second part is the HANNAS SOUTH SHEAR which we've done the aircore drilling for in Sept & we only got 1 g/t from AIRCORE DRILLING.

if you have done the research before attempting to down ramp, you'd realise that the NORTHERN AREA that has the HIGH GRADE GOLD is much bigger than the HANNAS SOUTH SHEAR AREA...

PLUS...

AIRCORE drilling is ONLY to test the overall points that COULD show bigger amount of gold underneath & will highlight areas of RC testing.

AIRCORE drilling only happens relatively on the surface of a max in our case of 4m deep, but the high concertartion points will be FURTHER TESTED by RC drilling that will go much deeper to see if any HIGHER grades are deeper. So Aircore drilling was never a confirmed measure of existance of or unexistance of gold, it's more of general testing to highlight the areas that COULD BE further tested.

so the excitement is coming form the ORIGINAL AREA of FEYSIVILLE that had the TARGET OF 50,000oz before & without having any work done on the HANNAS southern area.

IF the HANNAS southern area (the 900m that you mentioned) had low grades after RC drilling finishes (which should happen in November) then obviously our target of 50,000oz stays the same. IF the HANNAS area had high grades then that target will get HIGHER!!!

your costing analysis of how you get gold out of 1g/t is so funny!!!!

realistically, you could have a 10 millions oz of gold based on 1 g/t, the miner usually make their PROCESSING plan based on low grade & max cost I've seen so far worldwide was around $650/oz, they just have to have enough dust & area must be huge!!

so your logic of it being feasible or not at this stage is totally illogical & uninformed because no one knows what could the amount of gold contained or method of mining to predict whether it will be ok to mine or not unless you ahve more than 3 g/t where you can be semi-sure that we have a winner, which already exists on the northern part of Feysville.

as usual, your're ramping down but I enjoy your posts as well....SP will go higher tomorrow if my calcualtions are right....usually it goes higher 1 day after you down ramp!!!

READ.......THE......QUARTERLY....&..... OTHER .....POSTS!!!

lol

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.