AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

It is most enjoyable to hear you guys having pros and cons to...

1. 62 Posts.
    It is most enjoyable to hear you guys having pros and cons to AAR's future. Well, it maybe the next announcement re Hannas South Sheer, another 50,000 oz which will spark the next excitement and produce and up lift of the SP. It maybe a let down, time will tell. What is at the back of my mind is the cash situation. $1m? or so, may not be able to give AAR the boost in their activites, bearing in mind they are going to increase their pays and hire two more directors. They may issue shares or take a loan. This is the down side as the share price is already so low, 4 cts. 500 mil shares issued is not the same as 100 mil shares issued. And AAR has the image of a plodder.

It is hard to say that because of the world wide price increase in copper, zinc, etc will have an effect on AAR in a dramatic way. I have seen shares with all the right incredients but fails to generate interest. One company I have involved in have millions in standby loans, untouched. It makes a profit and the stuff keeps coming out from the ground and close to the customers, blah, blah, blah and the shares stays .007 for sometime already.

Hope I don't sound pessimistic or down ramping.

cheers partners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $6.956K 98.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 49749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.