AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

igo4it,It is more likely you up ramping this stock than me down...

1. 198 Posts.
    igo4it,
    It is more likely you up ramping this stock than me down ramp it. What I post is totally based on the company quartely report. It is fact with real figures. Following is what reported and what has been up ramp by you:

1) reported: less than 1g/tone over 900m strike, the best is 4m of 1g/tone. They do not say that they only air blast for 4m deep.

your up ramp: They only air blast for 4m deep.

2) reported: 50000 ounces target, this is in theory, not fact.

your up ramp : already has 50000 ounces. Are you for real ?

3) fact : AAR is a sleeping ugly for century, no news, no announcements except those that are compulsory by ASX like
    annual report, quartlt report. Management is dead quiet, no reply, uncontactable as many of frustrate AAR share holders have experienced

your lie : being able to talk to AAR all the time. Only fool can buy that.

4) fact : call dingo digger and ask them for a quote of digging and remove 28 tone of soil and see what they quote you for.

your illogical : 10moz of 1g/tone will make some money. You must be pulling my leg. Even 100moz of 1g/t, and even with the current high gold price, the company still operate at a loss. The process of getting that 1g of gold is not cheap. It involves construction contractors, it involves hiring equipment, oil to operate, etc.. and etc... Do you think that those contractor works on bread and water ? or those earth moving machine run on water. Even water is expensive now a day.

PS. I think hotcopper should suspend those that up ramping the stock without fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $6.956K 98.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 49749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.