HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Copper Added Value to Come, page-26

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    The SP of an explorer obviously lives on expectations. If they are fulfilled, the SP rises. In this case we have a pipeline full of potentially super news that would fall on an ideal breeding ground. POG rises, base metals rise and the prospects are good.

Still, there are people who want to see their profits dry up. I can understand that - I myself bought heavily at prices below 2 cents and continued to buy at over 4 cents and even in the 5 cents. I am not selling anything either.

I am convinced by the story and I stick to it. If they find something halfway good in the ground, this baby will fly.

Apart from that, my base case remains: The FED opened Pandorra's box last week. Slowly, the market is realising that interest rates in the US will remain low forever, that interest rates will continue to fall, that the dollar is very likely to weaken and that there is no way to fight inflation. Which means that real interest rates are likely to fall further. Trump could be re-elected with a change at the top of the FED. If you buy a dollar today, you are financing the US debt and you can almost certainly say that in 5 years you will only have half your money back. The alternatives are US shares (not quite cheap...) and gold and commodities in general (see copper...). The next 5 to maximum 10 days will set the direction for the next 18 months. I remain bullish. Sooner or later some others will realise that a gold producer is a cash machine. With a POG of 2500, 3000 or 3500 USD/oz you don't have to worry about price targets at the latest.

HMX could hit Copper (or other base metals) and Gold and is therefore ideally positioned for the development describe above. Please sell more....if it goes to 4 or below I will pick up more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $19.97K 510.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 254738 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 142780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ 73340
Last updated 14.12pm 13/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.