TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Copper and Cobalt - all facts, page-16

1. 859 Posts.
    Great points....this investment for myself has allways been more one that speaks to the constitution that Brad Marwood layed out in the beginning . If you were to look closely at what his true goals were, they were far more reaching than sinking a hole and extracting copper .
    His vision was to help the people of the community help themselves , create a better standard of living for the local communities, coupled with the financing of an early and effective education for the young.
    Succeeding in these areas, would enivitably lead to the local population taking " ownership & pride" in the operation, much the same as in Central America and its cooperative land management practices with locals on the sustainability of the lumber harvest .
    In short you can't have viable success without a community willing and able to take ownership, and pride in the venture,.. standing by your side. This is the reason why I decided, many years ago to invest lose to 10 yrs ago ...as many here know .! Beleive me I've seen it all ,as have others, ..and even if there are problems lurking ahead, this company and COMMUNITY, are now up to these challenges,...All thanks to a man who had a brilliant vision ! ..thank you Brad Marwood. On the other hand if this is purely a money venture then people may look elsewhere for quicker results. That's the way I look at it anyhow.

PS don't worry about the cash ......it will come !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.