TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

And what was your question to Ryan and what was his answer? Here...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    And what was your question to Ryan and what was his answer?

Here you have my question to Ryan and his answer from today:

Hi Ryan,

Why you always mention a frustration?

You have just to give a market update as you have mentioned it in your last announcement!

I think you should be able to say when you will give an update while we already have mid of april as mentioned in your last ann.

So when we (the market/shareholders) can expect an update? It’s already after mid of April..

Well, I interpret that current still-no-market-update as a careless sign by your mgmt as usual. So far you have just published dishonest market-updates which are incorrect and useless.

Nobody can count on the market-updates you (mgmt) have published so far this year. There are so many updates which are against the « true and fair view » rule.

I cannot imagine that ASX-rules are so different from others, that this crazy tgs-mgmt can do whatever they want...

I hope this mgmt will do a 180 degree turn or we the investors need to do legal steps against them which is doing the worst job on earth with our company.

Thanks,

His answer:

The reference to frustration was in regards to there not being an update plus me being unable to provide you one.

Nathan Ryan
    NWR Communications
    0420 582 887

So the conclusion IMO is, that Ryan himself cannot do anything more for us, because this crazy mgmt is preparing their own soup, without informing him and/or us in a proper way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.