BRW 0.00% 1.2¢ breakaway resources limited

copper and gold everywhere

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi guys,

Looking at todays announcement you just start to wonder why this company has not hit the radar of the market as yet.

This company has just soo much value that still needs to unlocked.

The first class joint venture with BHP is one of them and the latest drilling results give us reason to be very optimistic about this possible Mega resource of gold, copper, zink and silver.

Then we have the Eloise copper mine which will go into production next month and will pay BRW 30% royalties of the profit.

Today we got the announcement of plenty of high grade copper and gold previous drilling results around the Eloise mine , which will now be re-visted due to the opening of the coppermine.

These new resources are 100% owned by BRW and will bring even more money in, once they are deemed commercial.
    And we all know that copper is going to be in short supply for the coming years according to the analysts.

Last but not least we have the huge Nickel tenements which are close to excisting Nickel mines and are highly prospective.

I can see a tremendous unlocked value in this company and with some good drilling results we should see a re-rating of this company imho.

And ofcourse with the re-opening of the Eloise copper mine we should be well and truly be due for a nice re-rating.

Last but not least remember this company has a Mcap of around the $19 Million wich is imho very cheap seeing the huge exploration upside and ofcourse a producing coppermine.

Just wondering how long we stay this cheap.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.