TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

To Hottie I for one, thank you for your input and most...

1. 74 Posts.
    To Hottie

I for one, thank you for your input and most importantly reasonings. I hope you continue to share. There is a lot is a lot to be garnered by sense checking against reasoned opinions.

I have invested heavily into TGS. Currently down over $80k. So I have skin & an inherent bias because of this. It is important to be reminded about "trapped buyer's mentality" and validating your original purchase decision (And continuing to hold) by only sense checking with other like-minded devotees/hopefuls could definitely be financially hazardous.

To everyone,

My two-cents worth. Commodities and miners in general have and are being smacked. There is likely to be more short-term downward pressures. TGS quite obviously has its own additional issues with debt burden & re-financing risks. I also, don't believe TGS cash burn will be alleviated until some time in the third quarter once grid power is obtained. If I had of been an astute investor, there were signs I should have heeded on the way down. With respect to management - They have made mistakes. Some of them I think there really was no choice. Paying out GECA was ill-timed. However, they have done an excellent job of hitting & exceeding production targets for the most part (Not including the tail end of the concentrate production which was attempting to use unsuitable ore)
    There are ongoing risks. Re-financing, Cu pricing, elections. On the balance, however. It is still my belief that TGS will not go under. Eventually, the re-financing will be done. Then and only then, will they re-rate.

Even if I was out now, I would still invest in TGS. Although I would appreciate the inherent risks (thanks in part to expressed and reasoned opinions) and the sum would be much smaller.

Chin up holders. Hold the faith, if that is your considered belief.
    I for one, am all in.

P.S - Leec. Would like to continue to hear some of your thoughts, also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.