CUF 7.14% 1.3¢ cufe ltd

Perhaps you've bought some more then at 1.4c this morning. Last...

1. 8,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    Perhaps you've bought some more then at 1.4c this morning. sneaky.png

Last Q ended with cash fall of around $2mill - prior to that there was already over $7mill available plus some unused available facility. Blame on weather or whatever but perhaps could it have also been 'engineered' as a trigger for the CR? rolleyes.png

One can only imagine that if more cash was added to the over $7 mill already at the end of last Q, it would have been really hard to justify the favourable cr to some and so quickly and unexpectedly. It would have possibly also pushed the sp higher on that news especially as such was expected, so if any cr was to be offered it would have had to be at higher price points. Thus the spiel about using the available cash for I/O operations is a little weak (but one can also argue, so was the I/O price). Plus they have used cash available and generated from I/O for exploration before the cr.

So one question, who is the board actually work for or rather, are they act on behalf of increasing sh value for all or just some.

Current sp reflects no sh value should one choose to exit. As for the future, it's still just speculative at best - as a producer there are always inherent multitude of risks and as an explorer they need to find lucrative targets. Hence sp well under 2c. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $53.89K 3.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13150522 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2551467 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.