PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Superox,I fail to see a significant change in remuneration, or...

1. 13,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    Superox,

I fail to see a significant change in remuneration, or remuneration policy, in which case you are complaining about and bailing out from pretty much the same situation that you (presumably happily bought into).

As for manipulator sand shorters I fail to see the evidence. I see more evidence of downrampers, but as with the former imho it's more likely just the reaction of folk who have been caught offside by the market.

Of course shortens jump onto a trend, just as down rampers appear to. Both are annoying, but in general neither affect the long term performance of the stock.

Imho many folk here need to take more responsibility for their investment decisions. Seems a bit rich to me to be gloating about ones cleverness in exiting a stock at a higher price, and simultaneously blaming others ( manipulator sand shorters) for ones losses.

DYOR and take responsibility for both your losses and your gains imho. Even outright fraud should be a risk you are managing yourself against, even if only by diversification, imho. It's all par for the course in investment. Often even shorters serve a useful function, as do downrampers. More often probably not, and both can be extremely nauseating to long term holders.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.