TMS 4.76% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

Hi makemoney2, It’s the nature of these ‘penny’ stocks that most...

1. 4,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2490
    Hi makemoney2,
    It’s the nature of these ‘penny’ stocks that most are making money for the execs at the top and continually trade in low figures. Sometimes they’ve been doing it for so long that they have big numbers of share on issue, so trading can be really slow and holders have been holding for long durations without much share price change.

BDI- price of shares- trading between .1c-.2c, means that you can take a punt and hold for a while without losing too much- so if they do happen to strike something (gold, copper, cobalt, etc) it might take off and you can make good coin. Straws has been talking 20 bagger, so suggesting that if they do find something they might go to 3-4 c. This is a dream for all us penny dreadful buyers and you never know.

My advice is have a small holding (that it doesn’t matter too much on what happens to it- and just hope that it goes somewhere. You probably won’t be able to buy at .1c as there’s a huge queue, and you’ll either buy at .15 or .2.
    Also realise that even if the company yells out, ‘Wow- we’ve struck it rich- we’ve found good strikes of gold’, there is still many years till production and many stages they need till they get somewhere.
    I have a few stocks like bdi and vic that are hopefuls and can jump, and also have a couple like ANW and BSM, that are closer to production, still hoping all goes well and some that are long term holds like sto, for example that I picked up low and still holding at moment.
    There are some doing well, and others not so well and I’m definitely still learning.
    Important to do your own research(dyor), not blame others, realise that lots of posters on hc may have anterior motives, eg- telling people to buy as they are trying to sell and want better prices!
    Good luck, and take your time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.