CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi TuskieIf native copper is around 98% copper it wont need much...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Hi Tuskie
    If native copper is around 98% copper it wont need much treatment, it is essentially a shake out the dirt exercise and then on sell to smelters for a 10% above the normal price because smelters for some reason nee the stuff.

From a purely technical point of view you believe it is classified as oxide. That may from a technical point of view be either true or false the overall point being who cares.

That is vastly different to the low grade ore near the surface classified as oxide which needs a special form of treatment and I suspect is more complicated than the Sulphide extraction process.

Somewhere I suspect The old FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) entering the story.

The Tellfer mine if my memory serves me correctly took considerably time to fine tune the plant. To avoid a situation like that the company spent something like 4 mill to evaluate process before plant building.

I think it extremely wrong in the extreme for so called experts on here to make comment on an issue they possibly know nothing about. We have so called Geo's making comment on process and so called process people making comment on geology.

For those who want to be better informed understand WM is a nuts and bolts guy, he is surrounded by technical people we hope we can trust. Leave that to the company stop creating FURIES.

It is obvious that serious manipulation is going on in the background that the legal world (government appointed representatives) should look at. That is a given and is backed up by the CDU report.

The CDU report states clearly even when good results are obtained someone works the share price lower. You would have to be a complete duck-whit not to understand manipulation of this nature effects management decisions.

Many on here accurately post Wilgar is small, which it is. Conix posts there may be an image below Wilgar. If right here right now the company sent deep diamond holes into Wilgar and found what Conix intimates is there who would benefit. Immediately there would be huge short selling the share price would go lower and a TO at a low level would happen.

This is a subjective opinion, my belief is, until concentrate starts coming out of the plant and a real evaluation of what the price of the shares should, be based on production, no deep drilling on any of the really serious targets will happen.

This manipulation is a really serious topic and nothing will happen until Gillard is shown the door. You don't have to be an intellectual genius to understand what is happening, it is just too obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.