CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi again Tuskie, you have certainly established yourself quickly...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi again Tuskie, you have certainly established yourself quickly as the resident 'expert' call me old fashioned but I find it just a tad ironic that we suddenly have someone with your undoubted skills, accompanied by a whole host of others emerging from the ‘ether’ to share a sort of collective JORC expertise on Hot copper, just when the share price has been under a good deal of pressure and just before the real story about the Rocklands resource is about to emerge.

Meanwhile, the real issues of concern to all of us shareholders continue to be ignored by the non-holders, it is a pity that we don’t have any ‘experts’ emerging who are both qualified and/or interested in discussing the anomalous trading that has been summarized in the latest research by Nev… Section 7.1.1 ( to make it easy for those interested at all to check it out for themselves )

I have to say the more one reads this research ( and it is extremely educative and informative) the more one realises how easy it has been for the Jorc over the last few years to dominate proceedings on the CDU thread and allow ‘experts’ to run riot in creating discussions that they can so easily win or create confusion, while the real elephant in the room has trampled all over genuine shareholders.

Well the time is quickly arriving that we will all see how the elephant fares with native copper..and hopefully lots of it.

Not saying this is at all the case with you Tuskie, but believe me we have seen this occur on so many occasions and that is exactly what is beginning to happen yet again.

Tuskie, if commissioning the crusher makes nonsense of much of what you have contributed, I do sincerely hope that you will stay around and explain to all of us where you might have got it wrong. On the other hand, if the amount of copper found in Las Minerale disappoints, I will be one of the first to congratulate you on your altruistic efforts to enlighten us all.

I have mentioned it many times that the altruism of our Non-holders absolutely blows me away, not only because of their dogged determination to save us from ourselves ( now where have I heard that phrase before lol) but their incredible persistence to stay the course…

Cheers to the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.